
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Hello!This post is for yesterday(saturday) and today!
sat
unlike normal saturdays,this saturday,I woke up a 8am(so earlyyyy-for me it is)...I was to reach Mag's hse @ 9am...hehe.but I reached at 9.20am.Ohwell.I fetched yanny from the mrt stn too-my mum offered.anyway,so,weiyee was there alr,after us came lynette and erika then...HT-LAST-tsk.so so so late.ok!so,we crushed lotsa lotsa newspaper into lil' balls and wrapped them in aluminium foil---oh yeah..This is for a geog project n my grp's doin a RiverLandform/waterfall---...then we used the $4 uhu glue to stick them together which makes it like like a miserably failed attempt to do a structure of a cliff.*horrible!*ahh.what's more,my group seriously isn't that task-focused...and I can't say that about myself too.Heh.ahh Mag,all ur fault!Playing the HSM songs!!nvmnvm...in the end we even ended up watching the whole movie>courtesy of Mag who taped the entire sing-along=.=...by the time it ended,it was about 1.20pm.and we were to leave at 2pm.(ahhhhhhhhh!panicky!>>we had barely progressed at all!!)darnit.so anyway,yadayada...now,the still-unfinished-yet-slightly-better-than-before-but-could-be-better sturcture is sitting on my coffee table and I'll be bringing it to school tmr...**That'll attract attention for me.Whoopee.
sun
yay.tmr we only have an english common test.no need to bring a textbook to church to study.today was a normal church day...hm...yeah.blabla.I found out there's this new sharp-brand "phone".Kimberly's new handphone...she finally "got" one!->actually it's really a remote...no idea y she had it in church though.<-..........oh ya!dear,poor Amanda.She broke her arm...aiyoooo...but other then that nothing else different happened in church today.ok.on to lunch.ooh.I went to this ramen place.It's really nice:)It's at railmall:)go try it:)[haha,am I advertising for them??]
(wondering:am I long-winded?)
anyway...better go now.I haven't finished my Lit e-learning work and it's due tmr!yikes!
Cyaaaaaaaa