
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

Yiiiiii! The sleeping kitten is so adorable!(:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEmZ39EtFk&NR <
anyway,ystd's post was very short.because my mum was nagging n I had to get off the comp..so I didn't have time to type out everything.
ooh I forgot to tell msGoh abt the anon thing.ah.but I dun really care anymore.However,I'm suspicious of wether that anon is actually from 1pr...o____O''..betrayer!
ok.yesterday was..normal.and we did this eye relax thing.I felt..blur after that but I think I amazingly improved my eyesight by a teeny weeny itsy bitsy bitty.Later after sch,we went to ht's house!!! oh and...at 1 bus stop I saw this old man and he wanted to get on the bus but then the bus driver drove away.by then my fren was trying to call him but he didn't stop.not even with the lady who jus got on waving to him!!I hate that bus driver.The poor old man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he looked to ke lian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)):
Later at ht's hse,we played with her dog happy.So cute!but it'll be cuter if it was a cat.. ((:
we made a teeny bit of progress I guess.and I found out there's this flavour from ben n jerrys called chubby hubby...such a cute name.and I was telling my mum.and said:"it's kinda like saying that the ice cream'll make u chubby..like your hubby.........."hehehe
today nothing much..Shayne made me buy a $1 honey stick.I helped Grace find her again,later,and she bought 5 honey sticks o___O''...she had a craving for seet stuff...but the honey stick is quite nice((: maybe I'll buy another one tmr.((:And I can use it to poke HweeTing((: For art club todayyy,nothing much too.we got dismissed at.close to 5.very early today(: and for some odd reason I saw my sis abt more than 5 times in sch today.more than usual of abt..1 or 2 or so...Still freaked out by yenhua..(u know y,Pr girls.)
~Can't wait for my SC so cool t-shirts!YAY
hope ur sprained ankle gets better quick quick quick SiewJia!
Hope yanyan gets well soon too!!!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee