
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

Hey there!Today was NationalDayCelebrations in sch!!~~And I was marchiiing! hehe.wait,I'm supposed to talk abt yesterday...
ok,so,we ended on time for assembly and we were let off!yayy!And I totally forgot to meet up at the amphi to pay $2 for art club's sec4 farewell.(But I payed today:))*I love sausages.haha*Anyway,at 3pm I dumped my bag in the guides room which was packed with bags everywhere.
Then we all assembled and sat in our patrols behind the guide room,where we were told what to do,when,where,what time etc..For the sec1s and 2s,we formed a human chain and easily transported 70 chairs from the hall to the covered carpark.Yayyyy us!!And I carried the last chair.haha:).After that,we disperesed to our respective areas to do more preparation.(so,I went to the canteen and moved the tables and chairs)...While we were at it,I found 2 neoprint pics..[careless girl who left them there!!].Luckily I recognised Aishah in the pics so (ok,this isn't really impt but ...it's funny:P) ...so,I went:"Aishah,ni zai na li ya"[more fun if u do it in the right tone:))]. And after we were done,we went to the guide room to retrieve our clothes and proceeded to change into our tees and jeans:))
Then at 4pm on the dot(or maybe 2 min after...) we proceeded to the LT.There,we were given another briefing before we all headed down to the lobby,along the red carpet to wait for the stars of the farewell.When they finally arrived,we all cheered and cheered,acting like the paperazzi(dunno how to spell:P)/screaming fans.Audrey even tried to ask for autographs:D.Deborah Khoo and Nicole Tay were dressed up as pirates,complete with a sword,so cool!!:D
Later in the LT,it was guides(sec1-3) against the sec4s in a guides ver. of 'Who wants to be a millionare?'!In the end,the guides won!! ah ha ha:P...Then was a PPT with all the sec4s in it.It was so funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!After that,more hilariousness!![btw,theme(something like that) :Sec4s are movie stars]Some sec2s had taken movie pictures and inserted the face of every sec4.It was so FUNNY!!!AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!~~Eileen,you're a mermaid!! :D
After the very very entertaining PPTs,it was the sec4s' turn!They were each given a souvenior,and had to make a little parting speech to us juniors.Some were meaningful,one by NicTay made us go"awwww",some were short,some were... ... ... ya.A lot of them said: "...and I want to thank the guiders for ...guiding me...".haha.I think the funniest would be Stefanie who thanked MsGoh,who was therin the LT:),for being a funny monkey!!ah hahaha.
Before we left the LT,Ms Goh told us y the other guiders weren't there,said a few other things,and that some fo them had to cry as it was a 'tradition',which was followed by something that made me real surprised that she'd said that:"...or I'll pinch u until u cry."HAHA.so,after that,we went for dinner which was followed by the dance!!We were supposed to 'sneak out' from the canteen cuz the
sec4s didn't know and it was our grand finale.But it was so obvious la!!!But anyway,so,we danced...ya.But I think we did better during the practices.Oh well.Now it's over.
So,after that,we cleaned up the canteen,went to the LT for more briefing about tmr(today) and then were finally let off!!ah,home sweet home.Today I found out that a beret is actually the hat...silly me:3
And I shall stop here before your eye turns sore.I'll talk about today tmr like what I just did for yesterday;p(whoa I typed a lot!)
So,Bye for now!:D