
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
>>>>>
yep that's the other side of my cup.hehe.ain't it cute?I got it frm my sis.hehe...
...
FP1 is weird.That's y I love it so much((:
But before I talk abt guides today,...
*I got a letter for honours day.as in like.consent form or something larh *
lauren/munling(dunno)(I m blurrrr) -"what that??..*readddd*(i haven't read yet!-,-'')...WOW.that means u r a good guide!!Wern-chiiiiiiiiiiiiing" blabla
me- "no la..I dun think so(verrry confused at the moment)..cannot be.[thinking]I'm only sec one..how can..no larhs.not that.they seem to forget abt art club.."
Lauren-"dun b so modest..."
me-"no ..no"
{lotsa talk like congrats bla bla}
(frustrated)me-"It's NOT GUIDES!(sad to say.harhar)"
pple:Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (plse oral!!)
me: -___-'' sigh..i hate psle[go for sci]
-end-
haha.It's for art club.for SYF probably.and i did say that.then I fogot what munling said then i said: "but i m gonna quit."heh.
ooh i think shayne n jan r married now(: ..yay for them!
next yr I'm gonna be environmental rep.MUAHAHA((:
ok.Guides((:
I failed my WAGGGS & flag e. test paper..so sad man.ah well.retaking flag one next wk.I think I'll do better..I have to.O_O...but I passed my flag e. prac.Everyone did.I was so happy!wheee! I t was jus so ...sudden O_O...yeah.and after guides I also passed my 'knowing yourself'[alberta the human] and 'appropriate attire'[Tiara the human too]((: but those r easy-peasy larh.((:
hoowee.I won't make a good flag bearer.Wernie will tho((:
After we assembled at the amphi,we had games time again!!hur hur.I love games time. so fuuun.I hope we'll have it every session.haha((:
hur hur. during double whacko I didn't get hit and I didn't have to smack Rachel [if she was daydreaming]!((: yayy!
then when we were playing fisherman's net,all was ok.until it was turn for the sec2s!!dunno y.so many of 'em.It seemed practically impossible to get across.[and it was] less than a quarter(i think) made it to the other side.No other choice but to admit defeat.haha.
oh yeah.today during reccess I saw this evil p6 girl squirt milo into her friend's meepok that she had just bought.How evil is that lar??!?!?!!?!?!?! I felt like smaking her
Talking abt P6s...are u sure we r THAT noisy?[psle]Oh yeah!!
today the fire alarm went off.but.false alarm.obviosly they can't do a drill during PSLE.more importantly,OUR RECCESS!!haha.after a awhile.msHeng's voice was heard over the speaker.telling us not to be alarmed.It was the first time I heard the canteen fall quiet.so cool.haha.
anyway,I dunno if I'll like next yr's sec ones....)):
oh well,we'll only know when the time comes.
for now,,,,,,,
Byebye!!((: