(btw the squirrel over there is not Alberta.)
If I ever migrate,which I really doubt so,I'll either go to 1)Japan[cat lover land((:YAY] 2)Some nature place 3)Dublin[cuz the pple are all so friendly there!!]Speaking of friendly...
Today during youthphoria[if u dun noe,it's AMC's youth ministry,we meet on saturdays,5-7pm.If u wanna come feel free to ask me!!((:], Pastor Bernard gave a sermon on How to make new christian Friends.
And there are six principals:
You are NOT an island!(u need frens)
Maybe I'm the problem...(shy/low self-esteem/etc.)
WE may be the problem(closed circle;not forming new friendships;staying in the same grp of frens)
You've gotta do something!(u can start with small talk!)
A chrisitian grp has to b open(invite new friends to join your grp)
An open grp makes delibrate efforts.(erm,i didn't catch this part...we were playing with balloons;p)
So,after this 'awakening'...I have set myself 3 goals(relevant to today's topic)
Invite Steff K. to a youthphoria session[dere,u said u wanna become a christian right:))]
Talk to Chris[pr girls.do u notice she is usually alone?..ever tried talking to her?]
Get friends to come for youthphoria session
By the way!! There's a Youthphoria outing coming up!!
2 sept 06.Meeting at church 5pm.~so~If u have to plans on that day,and u r a non-christian, and want to come and most impt.ly are allowed to,pls tell me via school/sms/my tagboard ((:
later outside after lots of balloon popping..
YL:..long time no see,..Hello!I'm YuLiang(stretches out hand to shake)
Me: Hii,I'm Natalie(shakes hand)
YL:...... can I call u Beverly?...then I call her(my sister) Natalie..haha
Me:...erm...okayyy...
...
Me:So,does that mean I call you Joanne?((:
YL:er..never mind.I'll call u natalie I'll call u natalie...
HAHA...nvm.=.=''
Lalala((:
Am so bored now...supposed to read up on silk rd for history...
..haa,yay.Dun really have to study this week((: Source-based and letter writitng...how to study?
Okayys,I better go n try to read something..
Toodle-loo!!:D