
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

harhar.I realised that so far all the pics I have posted was...animals.and.ya.none of me.hehe.so for no apparent reason I decided to post this neoprint taken with yanny lauren MsChong(=D) and...yup.Ms Goh!((:haha.I love that lil kitty at the corner...so cute^^
actually Pilates is ok((: we get a mat and we can keep it and it feels nice too((:hehe.anyway,so,the pilates was ok.and the 1hr seemed so fast.Next yr maybe I'll join inline skating..dunno y tho....
..oh man..today we jus got a new lit project..at least my grp's one isn't that bad.We got 'design character clothes'((: and I guess they're gonna make me draw=.=''...so,I shall make them read the bk and write down points on how they should look like.MUAHAHA...((:
But we have to make a real one O_O...and we're supposed to put it on a barbie doll...haha.so fun!Wonder how we'll do that anyway...O-o''...........oh well,when the time comes.