
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

Hello! ain't the kitty adorable?((:
haha.Today after school when I was walking with Yanny out of sch,this indian lady with her daughter came up to us and asked our opinion abt SCGS,saying she was deciding on wether to register her daughter to our sch...and I was thinking,HUH?..y is she asking us?um...so weird
but we managed to ans all her questions...but it made me wonder if she had just come and lived in singapore or something.or maybe this was a joke and we're on tv...hahaha XD...impossible o_o'' She had asked questions like"is RGS better?"[No way!haha],"How are the studies like?" and she even asked "then after secondary school where do you go to?"...seriously,she definitely is not singaporean...
okk..enough abt the weird indian lady.omgg.I wonder if I should have signed up for Rub ur stress away for health wk...instead of...ugh.Pilates.Now I suddenly feel like...WHY did I even sign up for that pilates??...
oh well,what's done is done.
HweeTing is so dumb...she thinks she needs a blog to tag...=,=''...she is so....LOW-TECH
And today for cs we had a substitute called mr.Indra.wonder what happened to msRenu...I wonder if it's 1pr...if 1pr had driven her to her --......CHOY!! *think happy thots think happy thots!!*...no no...but mrIndra said MsRenu wasn't here cuz of some personal issues. O_O''
I am craaazy lalala.today in cs was one of those crazy times.I dunno y.sometimes I get soooo ...
siao.
seriously.
haha!HT is a siao za bo xDD
sigh.(haha.so weird.sighing in a bright colour[usually represents happy mood])
wheeeeeeeeeeeee...omg.haha.I'm so scared of that Charlotte Heng.=.='' She freaks me out...aiyooo.she ah, ...she and her C.O.M.E..........it is super horrid to stand nxt to her in the morning when she can suddenly spot her idol and then SCREAM and act in that really freaky way she always does.And today it was even worse cuz she did the pledge today...aiyooooh.
=btw..Erika,u r the death of me.=
and oh...charlotte now looks like Paul twohill...a bit.cuz of her braces xD
-stolen from Judith's blog.hehehe-
Name 3 things in your wallet now:
1. Money2. that DNA tree paper3. My EZ-Link card
Name 3 things you do when you're really stressed:
1. Take a break2. Have a snack3. I dunno.sleep?
Name 3 places you go on a daily basis:
1. Home.
2. School [except for weekends, duh]
3. church(oh wait. not daily…)
Who is in the house with you?
my maid and tortoise.
Who was the last person to IM you?
Leanne
Who are you thinking about right now?
errrrrrrrrrr…I dunno. no one.
Who did you last talk to on the phone?
My tuition teacher
Who's house did you last go to?
2007’s art club president’s hse for the art club farewell
Whose birthday is next?
My dad's
Who do you wish you were with right now?
Hwee Ting...I feel like doing all the crazy stuff mag n I do to her xD
Where do you live?
Singapore?
Where is your phone?
next to me
Where are your Parents?
Both r at work
Where do you sleep?
on…my…bed?
Where did u get the shirt you're wearing?
I’m still in my sch u…haha
Where is the last place you took a ride to?
on the bus?...that would be home.in the car?that would be school.both r boring.
What was the last thing you ate?
my lunch?((: yummy fish((:
What color pants are you wearing?
I told u I’m in my sch u now!
What is the closest item near you that is blue?
my sch u…It’s…on me.
What's your fav. color?
Lavender
What is your favorite website?
no fave really…
What is your favorite shoe brand?
Don't have one.
What do you wear more; jeans or shorts?
Jeans!!!
What is the last movie you watched?
I…DUNNO!! Omggg.need to go out!
What song do you currently hear?
clickfive’s catch your wave((:
Why does basically half the world have a MySpace?
really?I thot it was less than that…
Why are people labeled (like emo, goth, prep etc.)
Dunno.it’s so weird.I dun get it too.
Why is wood brown?
cuz God made it that way?
When did you meet your best friend(s)?
mmm.this yr.or no… I dunno.p2?p4?but we only became good friends this yr.
When's your birthday?
December..hmm…I’l not say.hahaa
When did you last go to the mall?
5th aug-to buy Eileen zhaoling and chenmin’s pressies
When was the last time you bought a pair of pants?
I have really no idea.I dun really shop much.I dun get out that much…I think it shld be…last yr?with my mum…hehe
When did you last burn a candle?
no idea. Bunsen burner counted?
When was the last time you kissed someone?
nope…how about kissing my soft toy now?:3
okayyyy..gtg now
Bye!!((: