
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

Hello!!hur hur.ain't the squirrel cute?((:
~*~
Just now when I was walking down the hill(to my hse)..I saw a squirrel!Wheeeeeeee.It's so cute(all are..((:)!I tried to get a pic but it jumped off the wall and into someone's garden.Then I decided to name it..and I thot of Alberta .. then suddenly Tiara's name popped into my head..:D..sooo,I named it Tiara!!(: congrats Tiara.You have a squirrel named after you!
The next squirrel will be ShiYun.harharhar((:
~*~
Today there was no art club..but I stayed back to clean my pig-sty-look-alike classroom together with Angela and Siew Jia.But siew jia left with yanny after awhile.Grace was complaining to msGoh abt yenhua and all the things she does...sticking her pics on the wall,pouring glue on the table[vandalism!][and it was still wet!YUCK],..and her area is SUPER DUPER MESSY !!Messiest in the class probably.And today,she was playing with glue ...and now the floor under her table is black cuz of the glue she probably spilt all over...>:(
~*~
i regret choosing maths for the hip programme.The teacher,also,is so...BORING!
~*~
and I pity myself every math lesson.Sitting next to mrsChia is a living hell.Not that she's really strict or horrible or mean or anything.Just that...she always shouts(she's not scolding.she nvr scolds.only lecture.and those r so soft)...My ears are becoming deaf!!
~*~
Well,nothing much else to blog abt..
Byebye!((: