
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
oh...I tell you...if u r a sec one and are surrounded by prefects and upper sec girls all on your own...won't you feel weird?haha:D..never mind.oh ya,I <3> OH CRAP.geog's due tomorrow and my group's barely done!!In fact,I don't think any group is done yet! And MsGoh won't extend the deadline!! MsGoooooooooooooooooooh!!! Oh and today so few people came during reccess to practice the dance for Guides...probably didn't read e announcements cuz of NDP prac..Sigh.Only Wanda wern me and Melisa(with one S!:D) showed up...Oh well.I feel colourful today.Maybe I should do this every post.Hehe.Colourfuuul *.* ahh I just remembered...and now I am quite sad.Yanny is beginning to feel that our geog group's very...irresponsible.I feel that way too.I mean,we were doing it during reccess you see,then when we were supposed to go back to class,they all just left without helping to clear up!I looked in their direction and they weren't running back,they were strolling back!If they were running,ya,I understand,they are too worried about being late for class.(which they wouldn't be if they did help though.)But they were just walking!...Strolling!!normal paced!Ahh irritated!!*sigh*But I guess I am ok with them now la.Cuz I had lotsa class time to cool off.I hope this doesn't happen again...ever. Ah well.Time to go now.I better do a bit of the geog PPT and my math hmwk(bleah!)... BYEEEE!
