
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
isn't the puppy adorable?:)
I currently feel that it is impossible to study.
No.1(no,not 8,yanny XD), too excited for tmr and the week ahead.[many things happening!AHhHh!:D/:o/://:?]No.2, it's so warm!!!!!!I tell you,global warming is here! No.3, I somehow have no mood to do so.It is now 8.23pm and I hope that after I bathe and switch on the air-con maybe I can study better.OMG.I am just so excited for tmr.So cool la:D...But i'm supposed to be studying now...I have drilled into my head the Rock Cycle and can remember the sequence too:)No idea y I am blogging abt this.
Proof: Lava makes molten rocks-igneous rocks>>>>>>travel by water/weather and are deposited in sendiments>>compressed together to form sedimentary rocks>>>>>Extreme temperatures changes it into a metamorphic rock>>>melts to form lava and the process starts all over again.
I think it's like that:)But just in case,don't learn from here.
It is now 8.28pm.I still don't feel like studying.Quite worried about my map reading for geog.And geog is the first test.
Hmm...stress...Oh ya.I just recently learned from an email that "stressed" spelt backwards is "desserts"!Ain't that cool?Hehe:)
Ok.I think I better go now.I have to sleep early cuz I gotta wake up early tmr in order to get to school on time-I've got marching.
Cya!!=D