
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

monday
ah,I did cip at the Taka library:D I like doing the magazine section.Ahhhh.And there was this really really really really really CUTE...-what.can you guess?hehe- caaaat(but of course,as you know me;))It's face is like --> ^.^ [something like the really cute pic there<<<]so cuuuute!Mwee:3...
=oho!=
~I interrupt my telling you about yesterday!!On behalf of everyone who does,I congratulate HWEE TING on her 4th,5th,6th, and 7th child!!(quad-...quad-what?...quadruples?erm,sry my vocab is horrid.gyaa)yayyy.*clap clap clap*[dun worry Ht,everyone noes alr anyway.HAHA]
=back to where was I...?=
so...ya.I did 2hrs yadaydayda.Not very exciting so I won't continue.
today(tues)
Today my class had a volley ball test.Ahhhh.I hate volley ball!!It hurts a lot.Bleah.yanny sure seems to be a good player.I am...well...not that great.Heh.Skipping to recess....YUCKKK!!
O_O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
you know those lil' rice beetles(they look like tiny beetles to me) that are always crawling around in ur rice tub?yes.I found it in my plate of beehoon today.EEEEEEE.And the worst part was it was still aliiiive.....EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.and Mag,u r so sick la.I DID NOT eat the lil rice bug's siblings and cousins!!!!!!If there were so many,I would've seen them crawling around inside and......eww.To picture that,that's really sick.
gtg.Have to finish my homework=.=
Byeeeee:D