HAPPY NATIONAL DAY!
hello! today's singapore's birthday! yay!(that's y I have put a pic of the flag,drawn by urs truly in paint prog:D) It's 1.16pm now and I had just ended my 2hr chinese tuition at 10.30am((: yup.
But oh yes,I said I'd blog about yesterday today which was tomorrow yesterday but now today like I did for the farewell :P
Firstly,I had reached on time!! Yay me!(and sis for doing her part too:P)I reached at 6.40am on the dot:) Once I reached,I started retying my scarf and found out my scarf really doesn't like me.1)However much u tie,it somehow isn't nice...2)It was SO difficult to poke in my enrollment badge into the darn scarf after a few reties...
Anyway,once we(marching contingent) had fallen in just outside the gym,it was time to put on our hats:P We all felt so weird!!-ahh,I'm hungry.haha.ANYWAY-so,ya,we felt weird.But we had to wear them.But after awhile we got used to it:D
Standing on the field was ok.I didn't feel like fainting and nobody did,so,ya.But we did stand there for a looooooooooooooooooooong time!And just standing there was pretty boring,so I entertained myself by looking at what was in front of me.And ya,I could daydream for awhile too.But I did more observing,for I had too stay alert,esp when that NCC girl that shouts all the commands went to stand on the track.Anyway,while I was looking straight,I saw this really cute squirrel!hehe.Once,it almost fell so it was,like,hanging there,and I could see that its belly was orange.^.^I was also observing this IT club girl,who was taking shots of the parade.She had taken a few shots of the prize table,and watching her was kinda funny:P first she squatted,then,not being at a good angle or something,changed position,moved back,moved forward,sat down(with legs spread out,so funny),and finally got her picture^,^...then after a bit more looking and observing ppl,.....
"BARIS!!..."
haha.yup.The show was starting.so,we sand the anthem,said our pledge,blahblahblah.And the person saying all that crap was I dunno who la...so we shall call her Dot.Ya,so...she...totally forgot abt the march past LAH!!!!!!!!!! >:( And I was thinking:"hello?what are we standing at sediya position for?hm?how could u 4get??we are right infront of ya!!!"And I even heard msQuok(how do ya spell it?) telling the lil' pri sch girls not go yet cuz we had to do march past first right?and I thot:"YA!ya!"
So,anyway,the good NCC girl proceeded to shout out all that stuff to start.(and everyone fell silent.gives a sense of authority,doesn't it?:)) and I was thinking:"haha.yay.finally.the shouting sounds as if she is scolding Dot 4 4gettin it.")Then we started marching!yay!finally a chance to move about!la la la! And for some reason the spectators started to clap.I didn't think they would though.But they did anyway.Such nice pple:) And so,we marched,I guess we were ok:)Joleen's voice broke twice.Gwen got lost once and so did I xD But all in all I think we did alright.But my left shoulder was aching!!
So after that,we went to watch the rest of the show:)
And oh,haha.I must laugh!! I was standing behind somebody,Magdalene!And later I was standing next to someone else,Charlotte. HAHA.*hint hint*
The abc dance was really cute xD.The song is nice too!...I want it...(:
And after singing the songs,we all got dismissed,and the guides helped to pick up rubbish from the track and stuff And also formed a human chain to transport chairs back upstairs into the hall((:then we were dismissed too.
After which I went for the art club sec4 farewell.I shall speed things up here.we played a few games,mrs canham had to do 1 forfiet...hehe.only the art club has and will ever see.and my grp won the scavenger hunt and got 1.5litres of drink(mine's coke which I plan to open for the occasion today) to bring home.Yup.That's it.After that nothing real interesting happened((:
TIME FOR LUNCH! yayyyyyyy.hahaha.
Bye for now((: