
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
oh ya! u know that really stupid commercial --cadburyboost?--- the one with the girl saying:"she's the best.HAHAHAHAHA.but this,is better!AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"Yes that one.It's quite nice actually(: tmr's current affairs!!ahhh!gonna watch news later(15mins more!)((: did u noe?now Pluto isn't counted as part of the solar system anymore o__O" so if u put that in the test if they ask u to name the planets,u will get it wrong!!o__O" oh ya,thanks for testing me Tiara..jiejie!((: are u suuure it makes u feel old? jiejie.... not like we call u AuntyTiara o__O;; or even worse... Tiara Ah ma...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhahhahhhahhhhahahahaha ok,lets plan my week! mon-school tue-school wed-school+honours day thur-Aces/teachers'/be urself day fri-no sch..no guides ): lalala.9.18pm now. I like the LaBamba song.hehehehe. OK! i gtg go now. 9.19pm. and yeah Angela.my posts are weird.HARHAR[i jus read my post and am editing now]...cuz I am so random when I post.and I am weird.hahahaha............ANYWAY BYE BYE :DD

ain't it cute??so fluffy...white...fluff...snow...lalalalalalalalalalalalala....
hahaa.I love my family.We'd make a great comedy show. Especially my sister...........i love my sister she's the best!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
agh.i can't think of anything to blog abt!
hmm.well,today has been a really happy day...i laughed a lot.[series of laughs]