
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
today wasn't that great..............
yes,I got the prize for art club syf((: yayy.
but u noe today,I changed 3 times!!
story time!!
after sch I went to change into my guide u and wernie helped me tie my scarf n it was REALLY nice.THEN i had to change back to sch uni cuz mrAng said that I was getting honoured for ART not GUIDES.so I raaaaaaan and changed and my hair was really messy.and my sis said my hair was very messy when i went up to get the prize and I feel even more depressed.~~sigh.poor wern.
So,we got the award yadah yadah.la la la.Then guides and prefects helped to set up the chairs and tables for o levels,we cheered for ms Ng,then we had taps and were dismisssed.oh ya.then I was taking my own sweet time haha.I was trying to cheer up wernie who was really depressed.Stefanie evn hugged her.haha.then I walked with wern to the canteen then li shan told me my sis n dad were waiting for me.hahaha.so I was walking back and my sis went:"NATALIE!!"....sigh.I think she even got her prefect frens to shout:"Natalie ang!!"so i turned back to them and showed them the sign...'wait'....I had to get my bag la!!!hahaha.............OH YES!must tell u abt me changing.ya.after honours day,I quickly rushed back downstairs to change into my guide u AGAIN.guides were having photo taking!!but when i finally came up,Kristen told us that they had photo taking alr...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.I WANNA CRY!!
:'(
well,yeah.I told linyu mag's obssessed with her.Hahahaha.I dun really feel in the mood to laugh now tho.but mag's sure happy.Ah.my dear 1pr,how ... ah...sigh.
goodbye dear reader........