
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
):boohoo I can't upload the pics I finally got from Eileen today...sigh,so I put a randomly selected pic.
anyway.Time and time again I say HT is dumb.and it's true...well,in a different sense but I can't descibe cuz I'm dumb too((: anyway.cuz.. HT got 34/50 for chinese.very good alr right?I mean,c'mon!!the highest in class is 36!!2 marks from there is great!But noooo.She said"it's very bad"[she not jokin leh](even gave me a face.[a form of speech.yes,I noe.I alr have a face thanks.])SIGH.HweeTing hweeting hweeting...oh yeah.hurhurhur.today when me erika and lynette were walking out of sch..we saw msChia!and she was walking to the gate to the bus stop directly outside sch.and guess who was standing there waiting for a taxi with a bowling bag with mag and clara?...((:heeheehee
~*~
I didn't buy subway today.I was sweeping the class again.It's much cleaner now((:
But I'm irritated with a few pple and pple who dirty the class but i dunno who tho.and I'm not telling what Lynette found on the floor.They should know they are supposed to put all their stuff on their tables after sch!!SO IRRITATED!!!!!!!!I alr wrote on the board yesterday and I saw that some did stop to read(good for them) but yet I can find SO MANY things on the floor!Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!I WANT TO EXPLODE!.......................12345678910*hu xi hu xi*...[calmed down]...so,ya.If tmr I find ANY on the floor I WILL THROW THEM AWAY AND THIS ISN'T AN EMPTY THREAT.
~*~
haha did I scare u?If u r from 1pr..U BETTER BE.if not,sorry,but it doesn't apply to u anyway.
sigh.I need to learn EQ
reminds me of evil msTan.
"I am evil"-MsTan
"I pick on Natalie........she is rude she is (this and that)............evreytime is Natalie's fault evreytime is Natalie's fault evreytime is Natalie's fault evreytime is Natalie's fault evreytime is Natalie's fault..............I don't like HweeTing because she is like Natalie"-MsTan
of course,she nvr did say which Natalie but I got the feeling she was pointing at me.She was using that for teaching us inference...but I wonder if she's hinting something... o__O''
So PRatas,remember to put yr stuff on ur desk after school or kiss it BYE BYE...
byebye((: