
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
YAY! just finished the lit project designs(YAYYYY) ! woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lalalalalala
*does a weird victory dance*
ok.
Today we did the aces day dance practice...la la la.They keep changing it and my class is SOOO uncooperative!!)):
oh and btw I hate my pop up card.I SO overdid it!!!!!! ):
ah ha ha.ystd I was supposed to stay back for the honours day prac. but I didn't.lyn too.nat(other one!) went home early cuz she was ill.Ahh.but caroline briefed us after flag raising and we found out I am the one going to collect the prize.Ahhh.dammit...LinYu chose the last names.haha.Mag,LINYU.wahaha((:
So...AHH.tmr's honours day!!I dun feel prepared.And I have to bring my guide u too=.=
Taking photo! YAYYY! la la la
Oh yeah.Ms Ng is LEAVING! I wonder what pple will say...
...
Sarah(not Ho),y did u stick ur tongue at me today?hahaha
...
and HT is officially obssessed(not msChia,nooo!Betrayal!).........VCD.haiyoh=.=''
haha mr Jeow saved the pic of himself all wet..lauren went to my blog an clicked on the link for him to see but not see my blog.haha.
oh yay.ShiYun's bandage is off((:
haven't seen Amanda recently...
Ah la la la
nothing much else to say..
sayonara!!:D