
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
yay!haha.this is my 30th post!!
Yayyy!!We love teachers today! la la la la la la la la
[only today?...((:]
aces day was kinda fun too((:
I think my class could do better..but,ya.anyway I think 1gy's dance was better than pe's...oh well.sec4s' decision.
-oho!maaaaag.blog abt today.u mustmustmust!and send me the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-
haha Tiara!ur class was right in front of mine(:[don't worry,i wasn't lookin at u(:] and so was rachel lee's(: [was she hiding from me?]
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhohyes!...nice hair,danielle :D
la la la.the giant rainbow ball was HUGE...hehe.
the concert was sooooo nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!some pri sch girls were there too.Attracted to all the fun their Da jies were having!ah haha((:
YAY.I love guides!the dance was good.wheeee~lalala.yay for shayne,jan,clarrisa,hannah(FP1!!),tammie,rachel and the rest...((:
aha...mrs fern's so funny.she was wearing the sch pe tee n had 2 pigtails.so funnyyy..
~should I be called the lucky friend?when I am walking with mag,suddenly we'll see FLY and mag will say hi,when normally she wouldn't...haha.today...wait,this should be on her blog.not mine.ah ha ha
oh yea.gotta blog abt the REALLY CROWDED STAFF ROOM AFTER THE PERFORMANCE.it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo packed full of ppl!!!! more than a chock-a-block full!!(xD)I think it took me n mag more than 5mins to get to msHing's pigeon hole and back outside...I was saying that it reminded me of crowded India...
ahaaha.u know,when i post i'm so random.i jump from here to there(:
lalalaaa
```Bye!