Ahh hehe.pic so TINY.Ohwell.That's Nanny and her dustbins. xD. inside joke.SEH SEH SEH!! xD...s'pore idol inside joke.Probably started by Joker,Paul2hill.x)
Anyway.ERMMM.hahas.Feel like a big fat piggy!!Today I woke up at close to 12pm.AHH!haha.last night I slept at close to 12 am,lay in bed ,awake!, for nearly an hour,truly convinced I wasn't gonna fall asleep soon,I woke up and started to read an archie comic x)...abt another hr later,I finally felt sleepy and FINALLY fell asleep.
harharhar.
agh.so boring at home.not much to do leh...all I did today was eat,draw a bit,blog(now),SOME work,....yeah.
next yr during the hols I MUST GO OUT.
yep.
aiyah.Why guides don't need to come back to school?Bowling goes for training on monday and had one today...):........I love SCGS.haha.so random.
hmm.I hope Jasmine gets out today.
Hady and Jon must battle it out in the end.ahh.I support both!!AHH.How to choose liddat??
ohmygosh.tmr's friday...YAY.or.ohcrap!...YAY=sat FINALLY going out.and.sch on mon.
Ohcrap!=haven't finish homework yet!(x
arhhh.oh yes! that pic that I said was 3se is actually 3pe.wahahaha..ht in love with wrong class!!
wahahaha.Ht'll murder me if she sees this so public.wahahaha.but she's too low-tech.and she probably doesn't know my blog add.
sighsighsigh
I supposed to be happy.but I'm depressed.Lauren's depressed.Wern's depressed.I'm depressed.I think more pple are too.Just like wern said on her blog.AHHH
I thot holidays were supposed to be for RELAXING!!
but no,we have to study study studyyyyy
STRESS
eoys are coming.
STRESSed lorh
and...sigh.I hate animal abusers!!KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA>:(
sorry abt that.
SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
someone murder me!ppl are dying.haha.diediedie.byebyebye.wahahaha
-I'm mental again-
loopyyyyyyyyyyyy
LALALALALALALALLALALALALA
sigh.
oh yes!
Everyoooooooone!
i need your dear help!!
Should I or should I not ...
quit art club ?
plspls...just say YES or NO.only 2 options!
ok?ok!!tag me k?yesyes very good!warhahaha
byebye!