Friday, September 08, 2006
actually I wanna join that >>>>
BUT it's for SIXTEEN yrs and above!oh well.
Aghh. ty munling!who pointed out that if u try again,still using the same name,the jap name'll come out DIFFERENT!ehhh.so much for knowing ur own jap name):mm.horrible pple.sigh.just came back from a yummy hard rock cafe lunch!!:P yumyum!heh.feel so gooood to get near a shopping mall!!ok,we didn't shop,but I went inside one.And I haven't been in one for goodness knows howwww loooong!arh ha ha.whoopee.tmr got youthphoria.means I am going out of the hse again.hahaha.whoopeeeee.This sunday no art class.nyahaha.((:Not that I wouldn't mind going...well...I guess I'll study geog...I like geog(:...I think.yep.more than maths.more than sci.more than CHINESE!yep.definitely.and more than hist.I'm neutral for lit and eng.yep.okies.I am gonna continue doing my art straws.I think I've got 50+ or more...(:...or 60+..........let me count~......................................................................................................................
ahh!75![hmm.I fail my estimation ..x)]YAYYYYYYYY!!25 more only!!!!YaahooooooOOo!:D:D:D
i'll go finish it now((:...hahas.
Bye for now!!:))
you've read my memories.