
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
haha.that pic is of 3se(previos post for today)...I was gonna ask what was the prefect in front at the left side's name...but I dunno how the words got cut off,anyway,now I know her name.hahaha...but jus now I was too lazy to type again.haha.5 mins to s'pore idol.YAY.today I dunno y,but I was REALLY NOT in the mood for studying/work... ):...whole afternoon wasted.but I guess I got some BRAIN RELAXATION... I was talking to ht on the phone...longest I've EVER been on the phone!!omggg.Have U ever talked on the phone for almost 2 hours?!?!?!?!haha I beat my own record today...and y'know...I'm super thankful that I DON'T have a younger BROTHER. They can be sooooo annoying!! Thank you lord for giving me the bestest JIEJIE!! :D:D:D haha I wonder if she's reading this...:D...oho!S'pore idol starting alr!whoot!haha...sigh.Holidays are kinda boring...sure,the first day is ok...subsquently,however,u get bored of the daily routing of: wake up late,eat,watch tv,eat,play comp,bathe,eat,more msn,late-night tv show,sleep late...and if u go out a lot,u find your money level decreasing by ...lets say...A LOT!! haha ....ht was so amused when I told her abt talking with msChia on msn last night.hahah.AHHHHHHH.I love school!! besides exams,evil teachers,irritating ppl etc. ...if not for some boo-boos,sch could be GREAT!!ah ok..I think s'pore idol has started offically now...as in...erm,nvm.Far ha ha...Agh.I'm laughing like alberta!Ahh.issat good?..far ha ha....AHH.haha.ok.haha.hmm.ppl like Tiara would say that's bad.Alberta would say that's... good.I think.ah ha ha.I'm goin' nuts.see?staying at home,I'm growing mental..oh well,gonna watch my much-needed dose of my good fren,the telly.(not teletubbies!!EEE >.<'')
okies!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ;)