
That's Kay,me and HT in class on aces/teachers'/be urself(are u sure?) day((:
ok.haha.sry.I haven't posted for 3 days alr):
I need to study too u know!but I've also been kinda busy...
ok,so friday I was too lazy.haha.But I studied too!and fri night I had pcg.
haha.yeah.nothing much on friday.But we took the bus to Fay's house.haha.ya.That freaky
forest...eeek o_O
~*~
Saturday...I shall tell u briefly now.I had a haircut then went home for awhile then went out again to annabel's house to prepare the cocktails for the outing later,...AH-They're house is SUPER NICE.and the scenery from they're balcony is soooooooo nice!!haha.
well,the outing to changi beach was quite fun((:
ok,we played LOTS of games(: so fun la.It could have been more fun and enjoyable if it weren't for those pesky lil' ants and mosquitos!!>:(
haha.the bus ride from changi beach was more fun than to changi beach((:
and.ahhh.what's with Yuliang and taking candid shots??>:(...haha I took revenge.but can't really see anything.hahaha >.<
all in all it was an enjoyable dayyy((:
oh yeah.Youth camp: 7-10dec.must go!!((:
~*~
Whee
hmm.sunday:D.2 SLEEPY-HEADS couldn't wake up to go church..
yuliang and daniel were unsuccessful on bringing Claire to come and sit with the youths...
haha.
oh and I found out my paintbrushes are lost.But nvm..haha
hmm.art class nothing much too.I dun really like my painting.It's so PLAIN)):
ooh lala.After that I went to my grandma's hse.((:that's when I finally saw the CAT that my mum was tellign me about and I had bever actually seen her before ystd.
ooh!!so we saw her from the window and my mum accompanied me downstairs to play with her.my grandma came down afterwards.
=SHE'S SO CUUUUTE!=
++I played with her!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH++
when i finally manage to transfer my phone photos to my comp.,I'll post one of the many shots of her.her fur is so soft and niiice((:
at first she didn't wanna play.That's cuz of this naughty black cat.naughty kitty!!since I guessed that,I chased the black cat away...haha.no I'm not so mean.But when I got closer the cat just dashed away.Not my problem((:
yrp.so after investigating where the black cat was before he left,the cat [we dunno her name.my grandma calls her pussy my mum calls her sweetie I call her kitty.so I'm planning on calling her sweet pussy kitty((:] finally wanted to PLAY!hehehehehehehe.she's so cute!!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.so cute so cute so cute!:D
whee!!she stood next to me,meaning she wanted to playyy.then she just collapsed on her back,tummy facing up,waiting for her belly scratch.
AWWW
:DD
she's super friendly((:
~*~
ah.today nothing much.stay at home and study.so boring.tmr going going to sch fro extra lessons:D..see ya tmr PRatas!!:D
haa.gtg already..need to do geog hmwk((:
sayonara!