
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
heh.chicks are so poofy ^_^
Hello!had last guides session today ): oh.erm.Mass testing is mass as in like mass pe.I read it as mass in sci.different from weight..that one.ya.hahahaha
anyway!!!!!~Anyone wants to buy guides cookies??Have 2 more to sell.one my dad bought,3 reserved.have six in one carton...It's YUMMY.24 cookies of pure deliciousness(: I only have chocolate.but I can swap for either choco mint or macadamia.Choc/choc mint=$10 and macadamian=$12 ((: (haha.I'm advertising for only2 boxes.I only have 2 left.unless the reserved ones are not wanted anymore.)
today it was raining dogs and dogs(: OH.today during english,the sky became SO DARK.it was as if we were having a night class.Mag was saying it was like in the Twitches movie from disney..anyway.so it was drizzling after sch...and..so we had roll call in gallery 2.so squished.not much space.haha.can you imagine having roll call with umbrellas??x) roll call was so srewed today-.-''sigh..agh.next time they will be booking us during roll call!omg.hahaha.aiyoh.Rhea head prefect somemore -.-''
ack!!omg!hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha.MsHeng's so cute=D
ms heng dancing1
ms heng dancing2
haha(: no sound though.
sigh.My friendship between HweeTing is growing weaker.oh man.what's gonna happen in OM next yr?): I shall not go into detail though.I think I'll feel kinda depressed..
...
yellow submarine.yellow submarine. haha.we're doin' that for our busking next tuesday.I think it's gonna be so darn screwed -.-''
Today after guides,wern steph audrey and I were singing songs from the music lesson song sheets.Well,more of Audrey and wern..so sick of Scarborough fair now.They kept singing it.and they did 2 or 3 canons.do u know how long one song is?!Lol -.-''..[hey,my first lol in an entry.haha.I think so.]
oh lauren!!munling and I saw someone when we were walking to guides room(:
yay I'm going to Pulau Semakau on 25th oct ((:
OHYA.EVERYONE!!!!ATTENTION PLS!!THIS IS VERY IMPT.!
this saturday and monday,do not go to SUNTEC CITY.my mum has info.
Just..try not to.
ok??
<33>
(: