Monday, September 11, 2006

today assembly was nice.got some thai students to come and perform for us(: had pre-om lecture.Still don't like mrsNeo..a bit.Quite excited abt om next yr(: sigh.my weird friends.all 3.Lauren keeps talking to me too. ... -.-'' sigh.Ain't I nice.They can talk to me abt-ahem-..hahahah. Unlike them I am not obssessed and I don't want to be.Ha!...if I am it'll be someone from guides.wahahahahahahahahaha.unlike ht.that weird girl.sigh.thinking of staying back to study..next..tue?in rm 98.open until 5pm.yay!hmm.I dunno.Shall try studying in there..hmm.I wonder if it'll be very queit....haha..just now did sci ass.haha x).Agh!gotta help yanny do a few sticks for art.she nuaghty.never do.just called.she needs 82 more!!!!!!!! ...SIGHHH.erika must come online.if not I can't remind her to bring earplugs tmr!..sigh.poor kay.hope she gets better ): ...oh dearie me.I need to get over my mild addiction to maple story!!):........y did I even start?ahh.sighsighsigh.AH!SIGH!!!stephanie..hiyahhhh.Today I took one glance and bounded her way.omg!she sprained her foot!!!!!!!!!!!!):):......hope she come for guides this friday!AHHHH.everybody is falling down!see?I tell u! AHHH.and u know y??because she was balancing on a TENNIS BALL.agh.she probably has a temporary phobia of bright yellow, bouncy tennis balls.sigh.sigh.sigh.It's so sad to watch her-or anyone like that for that matter-to climb 2 steps): ...ooh.
you've read my memories.