
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
AGH.SO SCREWED!me so blur blur..-,-''
--------I can't stay away.damn.need.to.concentrate.need.to.stop.blogging.
[I know,I'm very bad): so saddening..AHHHHHHH.Need to study!]
well,just a short post before returning to drawing my plant cell.After my animal cell I got a call from Gracia.THERE's PCG TODAY?!AHH.sigh.
today went to khoo audi.MsHeng was giving a talk..
SHE IS LEAVING?RETIRING?NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(
So sad.ht cried-,-''
omg.Ethan(MrJeow's baby boy) has HMF symptoms!agh.So sad.poor thing.only 1 yrs old ):
(cell sap...a liquid containing...)
...
today had english oral.so scary.No idea who my female invigilator was.She kept laughing.Wonder if it was with me or at me...aiyoyoh.In the comp lab b4 our turns,we were all trying to destress.SO NERVOUS.at one point,charlotte,weiyee and abby kept whacking me and causing physical pain to me saying:'I'm so nervous''I'm so sacred'ETC..
oww.
x)
being in the last group in shift one to go was fun I guess.Queiter,definitely.Nadira's so funny.
ok.confirmed-Kay's coming back on monday.
byebye erika!good luck!x)
umm.If I was supposed to post anything I forgot.Gonna finish my plant cell.
byebye and good luck!study hard(: