
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
AH AH AH AH AH Oh, ECSTACYYYYYY!!!!
FWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH
WAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*PANT**pant**panttt*
OMGGGGGGGGG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
(:(:(:
WARRRGH happy happy happy!
omg
i just cant believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just what I needed(:---my motivation for exams......
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((:
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
*.*
hahaha.okok..
my dad is good at creating suspense(;
at first,he told us bad news.I was EXTREMELY SAD.we are NOT having christmas in singapore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I was thinking :"WHAT?!NO WAY.break the tradition-so called?-...WARGH.NO WAY!!!!!.........so what could the GOOD NEWS be?!?!?!?!?!?...sniff.my bday......"
Then he told us that it wasn't gonna be in Aussie-our previosly chosen country.
~*Mag is the first person I told.Congrats to mag!!xD*~
Then:"ok..so..where?????????????????..sniff!my bday..."
He kept delaying it.When we found out it was in Europe~~~AHHHHHHH!!SQUEEL!
then-EVEN BETTER!!going to TWO places!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Then..one starts with.P. "Paris?..PARIS!".....five letter word. "PARIS"...paris
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
next place.It is famous for (sis)"chocolate..?"...chocolate.and watches.(me)"switzerland?..."yes."yeah I'm smart"*finds sister on floor.too excited.xD*
me?I dunno.how come I don't react like my sister?..):.....I have no outburst..maybe I just can't believe it.Which is true.Everynight before a holiday,I can NEVER believe the next day I will be going somewhere out of singapore.never.Like a dream....hahahah.
WELL,my motivation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Must-study-geog-NOW!
BYEB----
---oh yes,since it is so super near the exams,I won't be blogging as often.haha.sry.I might pop in once in a while and post short ones or some pics ...hahas.okies.
Oh yes!
Europe+December= SNOW!~~my first white Bday and CHRISTMAS!
EEEEK!
:D:D:D:D:D
*maniacally dances*
*SQEEEEEEEEL*
hehehheheheheheheheheeeeeheeeheeeeheeeheeeeeeeee :D
.....AHH.heheh.ok.I've calmed down.now gotta study.hahaha.ok.
byebye!