
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Haha.I was supposed to study after sch with Mag,but,we sorta didn't.yeah.I tried!!But,nope,nothing went in.AGH.Then,when I finally did go..I just missed my bus
haha.ok.umm,today during assembly period,we had 4 idian ladies who came to perform a few idian dances for us.They even got some pple to go up and dance!!ahh.Serena & wernie went up.GO GO GO!hahaha.Wernie's so cute when she's dancing.hahahahahahahahahaa X) ...some pr girls were calling xiuhui to go up..-.-''sigh.no comment.
agh.the 1pr classroom is a PIGSTY.seriously.
sigh.English oral this friday!AHH.and.chinese oral nest mon!AHH.
hmm.Now for cs,mrIndra wasn't teaching us.Now it's this fierce and married(mag and I saw the ring.haha) guy called mrGOH...agh!and he'll be with us until end of year!!I think pr made 2 cs teachers go mental ): siiiiiiigh..
omgomgomg!today ht showed me the vedio of her now naked Happy(her dog--which I think now isn't very happy.hahaha.get the pun?(: ..nvm) ...he's so SKINNY!aww poor thing!!!!!!But his face is still very adorable.oh no!I hope he doen't feel cold!!today's been cold too ): Ha!Ihad my jacket today.haha.ok.erm,I really gotta study now.have barely started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahhh!! SAYONARAA(: