
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
AGH.stupid comp.Just now had some idiotic internet error and everything I typed vanished.So now I have to retype eeeeeverything aaallllll over again.WHOOPEE. -___-llllllll
(now----11:41PM)
I had just realised just now that I haven't posted yet today.So,ya.I lost the link to my drawn piggy.So tmr (if I rem) I'll do a pig again and link it here.Just now I did,but the stupid comp just had to have an error and close the window,leaving me in shock.Diao. -____-ll
Anyway,today I played games on the comp,watched tv,watched tv,chatted,watched tv,and played more games.Did I do anything else?...Can't think of any.I think that should be a 'No' then.
Thurs coming up.Prepare my deathbed.Ok,I'm joking.But I'm really scared):
Chinese is first period too.diedie!And accoeding to Lauren,we are getting beck 6/7 subs!AGH!diediedie!): Lauren!I hope your cookies can lift my weary spirits(: coooookiiieeee:D:D:D
ok.It's like,ten minutes to tmr.I need to sleeeep.I alr have panda eyes.Oh crap.Oh well.I hate mouth ulcers!ok.Byebye..