
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
'ello!
today was yet another useless day in school.well,majority of the day...SIGH.What's the point of going to sch?Do nothing but play or say you are bored and be so bored you go into a state of depression and be exposed to all the haze when you could stay at home and chat online blablabla and not be so exposed to the haze.wah lau.I bought uno cards!yay!all I did today was play uno..play speed..play ..go for recess.Play pictionary(: ...go for that story telling thing in the khoo audi..and kick a rock around with Mag and find out we broke it and I think the rock is marble.I gave it to erika though.The inside is so smooth.so cool!:DJust now I had tuition.I was falling asleep -_-ll Sigh.Youtube doesn't have good wayang videos.There are 2 types.One:the shadow puppet kind.Two:The actor kind.Acting should be easier unless someone can make those puppets.And make it nice.Not some thingy that no one can tell what it is.ok,update!Ht got blue and purple braces!yay?hahaha.Oh my gosh.tmr is wednesday!wed=LONG DAY! -_____-ll dammit.oh well.Maybe I can do cip in the kitchen.Today a few girls were doing cip there.like,Steph K and Nicole Lee.haha.And today HweeTing finally found the letter.Lynn took it.sigh.Now it's hidden somewhere again and Lynn said the clue was..what?---47.5million.--wonder what that means. Oh well.Good luck to HweeTing(:
omg.After exams is supposed to be fun.Why wam I so BORED?