
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Erika you are NOT even capable of retaining ok??1PR girls are not stupid.The only stupid thing about you is that you think you are stupid.THINK POSITIVE!!
as MsTan always says/or..did say:"You are what you say."
OK??YOU ARE NOT STUPID.
Anyway.BAAAAD.today was BAD!HORRENDOUSLY TERRIBLE.GARRR.so irritated with myself for geog.And sitting next to Angela makes we wanna break down and cry.ok.My grades are pathetic.But as long as u pass,ok right?That's only when u fail.When you pass,u wanna do better.Grrr.But I am REALLY GENIUNELY PISSED WITH MYSELF FOR GEOG.ok.I shall tell you about my idiotic blurness.MCQ.I could've gotten 13/15.BUT,due to my idiotic blurness,I got 7/15.fail.6 marks.GONE.and you know WHY?!The numbers went horizontal.But I just had to be BLUR and didn't look at the bloody numbering so I put the wrong answers.BLOODY BLUR RIGHT?AGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.
However,I guess I am quite ok now.only cuz dear Nicole L. gave me this hilarious game page..where u torture this lil' bobbly thing and get money to but more stuff to torture it.Ok.It sounds ULTRA EVIL.But when you're really really pissed you can go there and do whatever to the poor fellow.{americans are evil:they got a skin of George bush...-meaning-you can torture him.}heh.this will sound VERY mean if you feel normal ...(not pissed or angry or naturally evil)..but it's so funny to set him on fire!wahahahha.And Bill gates too.hehe.Ok.Enough of being evil!!!!!((:
ANYWAY.back to my grades.Today got back Hist,geog and lit.I expected better grades.But out came all border-line cases.Which means: The subs I expect to do badly in will be even WORSE.
Uwahhh :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
I.feel.like.crying.
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))):
Yanny and I were discussing on retention.And throughout recess she was depressed at looking at ..practically..everyone.Sec2s,all class ppl of 'higher ranking' than us..Bakasaru too.Sigh.)):
If.I.get.retai-..................................WAIT!!must think positive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY.I won't retain!Erika won't!Yanny won't!Ht definitely not.Mag too.Angela.is.out of the question.
Let's change the subject..hmm.Today met Hannah and 2 other seniors at busstop.as usual Hannah'll call me 'junior'.I dun blame her.It amuses her I guess.Next yr I shall amuse myself too.hehhehehehehhe.Juniors..ah ha ha.interesting.Hmm.oh yeah.Tiara's sister might join guides.yay.she can be our junior(: That'll be amusing(: heh heh.If she doesn't everyone will ask her the same thing like they asked me: "How come u didn't join Choir like your sister??".....
-____-ll
Will it surprise them that I'm actually different from her?
oh yes!today ht such a bobo.This morning 'V' walked right past her and she didn't know it until Yanny told her after we went through the prefect tunnel.......SHE is SUCH a BOBO.haha.I made a comic for her.hehehhe.very funny.Kinda..a bit..gross.But it amuses me.And she laughed.hehehee.
Next year..I am gonna study like CRAZY.eugh.Of course,I don't have to be like Angela the know-it-all of 1pr,but at least not fail.well.exception for chinese.heh.I'm gonna read the lit book on my holiday!ha!I mean,on the bus when everyone is alseep and u got nothing better to do but aimlessly doodle..I can do something productive and read!not only will it occupy myself,but I can be more prepared for sec2 LIT!yay!:D but something tells me it might be...boriiing.ew.