
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
OK!today was english.No problems.Still had time to draw a kitty paragliding ;P...I checked my answers 3 times!Ok,..I skimmed through.But I still checked larh!I also changed some parts to my summary ok??Hmph.so messy...): but!I didn't wanna waste paper(:
After the exam was joy for every scgs sec1.total,absolute FREEDOM.yay!Clara tagged along with Ht,mag and I today.haha.First we ran for the bus.I,silly me,in the process of catching the Bus with mag in the lead,was holding my bottle at the handle,and let it slip from my hand as the screw thingamajiggy came out,and..my bottle dropped.And,it got scratched.BOOHOO.Changing my bottle once and for all.So IRRITATING.can't stand it anymore.-ANYWAY..
Grace and Yao were on the bus too(: But they took a diff mrt line,going to cini.We were heading for Junc8 in bishan(: oh yeah.I asked my mum.Actually I can just take 156 allll the way home(: of course it's long,but I dun have to keep changing ..and waititng..(: so..we were ar junc8...---
First we headed to delifrance for Ht to buy a $1 thingy cuz she didn't have breakfast..And like,she paid in a $50 note!AIYOH.Then we gobbled it up and tgrowed away the paper bag in the bin which I had to point out to her.She is so blur larh.I am too though.[pot calling the kettle black! xD]-____-ll well,anyway!we had 2 rounds!!So fun..hahahah.Oh man.2nd round the crowd had arrived.So we were waiting for a buncha boys ..and that neoprint machine is the one with glitter and sparkly stuff and is generally girly. -___-'' sigh.Anyway.We had our turn,and I love the shiny bkgrnd!:D :D :D pretty pretty shinyyy he he hee o__Oll erm.Ha.After the fun-filled neoprint taking and deco-ing,we still had time to kill before lunch,so we went to action city.I bought a kitty chop!IT'S SO CUTE!hehe.Then we went to 37degrees where I bought my pencil box for nxt yr.yay!It cost me $15 ;P Mag bought a pencil case and pouch for her cam..which I JUST realised she STILL hasn't shown me..-_____-ll hahaha