
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

I stole that from erika's blogskin! MUA HA HA.ain't it just adorrrrrrrrrable? :D:D
Due to my previous post being boring,I've decided to post again!
I shall touch on the subject of WEIRD PEOPLE.
one thing you must know:
EVERYONE is weird!
ain't that true??Browse through your head and find someone not weird.That person must be an imaginary friend.
Let's analyse.
Lauren{happy now?hahahahahahah} : Obsessed.Need I say more?
Magdalene: Obsessed.Need I say more??
Ht: Obsessed.Need I say more???
Yanny: Obsessed.Need I say more????
Kay:- ah,not obsessed!...loves to HUG pple.Today she chased after me trying to hug me.Freakish girl.No la.hahaha.Not so mean.
-Once on msn she was talking abt hamster behinds.[But,u can't deny,they are cute.]
Erika:-She does weird things to entertain herself in class.Eg.Drawing 3d boxes.over.and over again.
Lynette: (self explanetary[spelling?])
Wern-ching:-if u talk to her everyday she will ask u the same question day by day "Am I irritating you?"
-random.
me: I AM WEIRD!don't you agree?:D
[you see ah:
-random
-crazy
-sometimes really hyper
-I think I am weird anyway.]
---------------------------------------
Today in the Khoo audi had this MrJenkins come & tell us stories.I like the chicken and croc one!hehehehehehehe.
---------------------------------------
AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!27th oct is next week.I'm so sad.With psi how to go out?): Stuck at home..SO BORING.omg.GAH.I'm gonna die.