
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
just now blogger hung..Wasn't responding-___-ll
was actually gonna post another one but I didn't wanna retype it all over again.
Now I feel like.hahaha.
This is more for PSI though.
----------
3-hr PSI Readings ( 16 Oct 2006 )
6am-86
7am-86
8am-88
9am-89
10am-88
11am-84
12pm-86
1pm-99
2pm-114
3pm-127
4pm-130
5pm-130
6pm-128
------------
I was so shocked when I saw Psi:127 when I was on the bus going home.SO HIGH.It was so so so HOTTT.aiyooooh.Everyone was feeling sick.Now mag has a cold.poor mag.
oh ya.Today had cca points briefing.Guides is the best!hahhahahahahahaha!...
Anyway,the rest of the day was just playing uno+ cluedo and CS and assembly which was a malay culture thing.
Friday got math trail.bleah.
oh ya! MPs!HOW COULD YOU??Now that they have an urgent mtg on the other date they were to go to Pulau Semakau Landfill,so now they have conveniently chosen 25oct to go instead.And,oh!It just happens to be the day we go there.So now we can't go.thanks a lot.How could they?It's part of our education.WE ARE THEIR FUTURE!(sry.saying all the crappy stuff they always say.)sigh.whatever la.
Today in class when I think a teacher wasn't in class..we were all doing our own stuff and playing games + whatever...then one group(dun really know who) started banging the table[concentration game?]...as in,all bang together.so it was really really really really really really really really loud.And we were..a bit irritated ..I was too.haha.So noisy mah.Wah lau.So I was like "STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and it was really loud.then the group(I suppose it's them right?plus a few others) went :"whoaaa.."......WAHAHAHA! so funny la.But the noise continued-____-ll well,at least it was queiter.
(digress!)
hahahhahahahaha.last yr also leh.so funny la.I shouted 'Tung Mei' and the whole class went queit.O-Oll I didn't expect it to be so loud and I dunno what had gotten into me.sigh.so embarrasing.wa ha ha ha...(:
wah lau.Last yr..this yr..next yr maybe I'll summon(...) my -errrrrrr- loudest volume voice again.Well,loudest I've made.Wa ha ha.
ANYWAY.
Talent time!
Need
to
practice
!!
start
tmr!
only have 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!