Thursday, October 19, 2006
meow meow meow meow((:
Today was fun! I guess.At least I did more than sit in class and play uno until I die.First we had body talk!The speaker(lady;old sc girl!) was nice.And very entertaining.Good thing her voice wasn't monotonic.hahaha.We got free face wash!hahaha((:
anyway,later did survey,played uno,and practised for EL talent time!:D
When we were looking for a place for prac,we saw a toad!or a frog..I think it's a toad.Got ugly bumps on its back.It was huge!I guess.Cuz usually we only see small little ones that Hwee Ting squashes(accidents).Ya.haha.so interesting.So we went to gallery 2 instead.After some prac,msGoh was away so Yan2,mag and I headed to the koi pond block for waterrrrr!but,the water cooler wasn't really working,so we ended up going to lvl4.Mag was soooo happy.Can u guess why??(: No prize if u can guess.((: Somemore she was at the front of the class.hahaha
Later we were playing whacko.Hehehe!So fun(: We were calling 'Ms Chia'!Then MsGoh came!And she played too!Everyone was targeting her!So funny!HAHAHA:D:D:D:D:D
ok.That was the day.So far.
Tmr we're going for a maths trail at the Esplanade!(: yayyy.1pr's wearing pe attire.HAHA.
you've read my memories.