Friday, October 20, 2006
Oh My Gosh.
I was at the class blog,then blog-surfed my way to Lauren's...
And it struck me that:
I'll really miss 1pr.
All the fun times we shared.
Bullying MsGoh
Making fun of MrJeow
Teasing Hwee Ting a lot
Teasing obsessors(eg.Charlotte)
Saying:''Why are we waitiiing''
Hearing MunLing say "I love you" to Yen;and sing Bob the Builder
Lynette's stupid yet funny(sometimes sick) comments
YenHua's funny disposition
Lauren's protests against Teachers,backed up by Janine
Getting the class to shut up.
...
All the good and the bad.
-wait a sec!WHERE'S MY CLASS PHOTOS?how will I remember 1pr without a class photo?-
...
anyway.
yeah.All that.
I really hope we can have a class party.
1pr is...unique.In a sense.
I don't know about you,but I think I may be quite fine in 2pr next year.At least,I think so.
Remember to bring cameras on friday(:
you've read my memories.