
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Reminds you of Fye from Tsubasa:Chronicles of the Wings,no?(:
---
Reminder to self: Pay Kristyn/Kim/Tiara $48 tmr!
---
hahaha I'm eating prawn crackers now :P yummy =P
---
Went to swensons for lunch todat!yayy!Not that great,however.-__-ll But dessert made up for it:D Ice cream at Gelare!!(: (oh,all this is in Holland V:]) I had cookies and cream.((: It's soooooooo darn goooood!Soft yet a bit chewy(: mmm:P so so so nice.BUT.everything has a not-so-nice part.Just like every cloud has a silver lining(: anw,downside=EXPENSIVE!!single scoop's alr around $4!!O_O But,(:,self-indulgence is needed once in awhile(:
---
Had tuition(chi) from 3-5pm.Bleah.It was raining so hardddd):
---
oh.I got my textbooks for next yr already!!yay!But I don't have the cme file,hist tb+wkbk and merchant of venice book yet-_-ll gotta go get it when sch reopens.That seems soooo long more..):
---
This is random.
But I think I'm quite muddle-headed.o_O.I know I'm very blur.-_-ll
---
This is also random.
I'm thinking of changing my blogskin:P
Since I have quite a bit of time on my hands,..why not??(:
Just one problem.I need to find a nice blogskin(: That's the tedious part.Cuz I don't know what I want-_-
hahahah
Let the blogskin hunting begin!!:D