Monday, October 23, 2006
Um,ok.I deleted a portion of ystd's post.hehe.
I'd rather not talk abt our talent time.Only that,we were LAST to perform. ):
Anyway,...
eh eh eh.
2gy's was nice(: it was sooo cute!HAHA.
2pe gave out sweets!KYA.
ohh,2gr's was nice(: Very funneh(: And the 'muffin man' twirled around and sparkly sprinkles came out!! :D *.*
haha.1gr..they didn't get to finish their song.The music stopped halfway-_-ll
ah ha ha.
Don't be so hard on yourself Lynn.It's ok.Sigh.
ANW,change subj.
umm...got let out at 11am.Tung Mei came to sc!!((: (ex-6G girl)...she used to sit behind me during exams..and I sat next to her in p5.pure toture.o_o
-ACK.raining now.-
oh,I seem to be seeing/hearing the number 18 a lot.oh,I said that alr,...HAHA.today also lehhh.I suddenly realised that amc youth camp strats on 18th dec..and,when I told Mag,ht and angie,mag was like,ay!now is (someting):18!!--and it was!the time oh the time.My watch also said 18 min.
hahah
hey.tmr no sch!so boring!):
Oh,before recess,we found some rafia string,then Mag and Angela started running around me as I stood there feeling the string grow tighter and tighter ._. yes,they tied me up.I could only hop around -__-
haha!
ANW,can't rem what else I was gonna blog about la.byebyebyebyebyebye
you've read my memories.