
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Who else thinks my tagboard's font is weird??If it is then I'm changing it.hahah(:
---
Today is a cold cold cold day for meee):
In church I was really cold.When I shook hands with the pastors(as u always do after service on ur way out),they said my hands were really coldddd. :P
And just now during my art class I was freeeeezing!! :( I think my fingers almost went numb.Even now,my toes are cold.My mum and dad think I am colddd too. :( I hope I'm not sick. grr.
---
ha.Mag said she saw my senior today.Hmm.I wonder if she's correct T_T...If she is...I know who it is.ha.She said it's "the one that we were sitting next to in the khoo audi during talent time.."(ugh.talent time...ughh.)(we weren't really sitting...we were waiting for out..turn..--ughhh.) ...yeah.And since throughout the whole thing I was sitting next to her and Wern,the only other person would be that senior.And it's only one senior n I know who she is.HA.meh.I'm gonna tag her blog ^_^ I think.
---
I wanna watch "The Inconvenient Truth"!!(: It's a Global Warning abt Global warming.Gahh.Sad but true.Hope a lot of pple watch it.And get educated by it!
Also wanna watch an uneducational one :P Open Season(: It's the Bear called Boog and Moose(?) called Elliot ((:
My parents are watching some movie abt Japan being attcked by tsunami and etc. tonight.I don't think Yanny'll watch it.ever. :P
---
Lit book!!Of mice and Men. sighhh. It's so.. hmm...Now I've read up to chapter 3.Quite hard to read. :/ The language is a bit.........(how to say?)...........u gotta read it la.And ..it's vulgar ): Use words like b*tch and d*mn ): ): ): and even son-of-a-b*tch ): SIGH SIGH SIGH.Why did the teachers choose such a book?? :/
---
OH.
13th JULY 2007!
HARRY POTTER & ORDER OF THE PHOENIX MOVIEEE!! :D :D :D :D yayness!!
YAY LAUREN!!(:
---
mu ha ha ha.