Shenuku(right)[eh heheh.Last time I read it as Shenkuku.xD] from neopets!haha.Mag and I are slightly addicted again.Mag's more addicted to the games though.Anyway,the pic's nice.I like their graphics:D Looks like neopets is going asian!yay.
ANYWAY-
Yesterday was fun!Hahaha.Let me tell you a long story(:
Lalala.First we went toLT to do mass checking.It was for english.My marks are..So-so only.I may be getting 1 or 2 marks more.heh.But I'll still miss A1 by 3 or 4.SNIFF): Then we had our usual break.Lauren brought her cookies!yumyum.But they were harrrd.But still equally yummy(:
After that we went back to the LT to meet our dooooom.MATHS!agh!Well,@ least I passed.haha.51/100.Just pass T_T
After recess we had to go to rm 100 for chinese.Or,so I thought.Good thing yanny and I followed Nat C and all.Haha.We were spreading the newest rumour:"Hwee Ting is pregnant again!:D" Hehehe!Anyway,chinese checking sucked.Everyone was saying things like "ah""I failed chinesee..""I wanna drop chinese!"...yep.I do too. Grr.I-as expected-failed my chinese.yay.hehehe.But I passed everything else[yes,I passed sci too(:].So I gues I won't get retained.yay.Cuz I'm hoping my eng marks will pull up my overall ave.pls dun retain pls dun retain..plsplspls..A lot of Pratas were saying crap like "I'm gonna retain."C'mon!have faith in yourselves.Don't be so..so.. pessemistic:P.........
Ok,let's skip chinese(BLEAHHH).Later in our classroom,we got back our sci papers.yay I passed.SecA was worse.But Mrjeow said secA was hardest,B normal,C easy as pie-only choose what u can answer best.Good thing I didn't choose q2.I practically didn't understand what the crap it was saying.hahaha.Anyway,sch was to end at 1:40pm!(for us) not 12:50pm.Grr.And I had told Abby(church fren) that I ended sch at 1pm!ahh!But anyway,later I found out we weren't going out anymore.So,no need to call her.so last min.haha.But I was too...tired to care.Checking marks is tiring!hahaha.
So,I was gonna go home.was.Charlotte was going to Nat's house..Nat hui's hse.hehe.And somehow I ended up going there too.My dad said ok,and I could easily walk home(: so instead of going home to do kinda boring stuff,I went to Nat hui's house(: hhehe.It was fun!haha.we played a lot.we went on the tramp,played uno,this stack game,and domino!hehehe.
Tramp: Wheeeeeeeee~ so fun!hahah.Um.I was the scardey cat.wahaha.But it was fun!hahahah.If u ever go to her house,go on the tramp!sit down on it and ask nat hui to jump and jump and jump.You'll FLYYYY.{yes,mag.}We were saying things like "we're gonna die(nat hui was gonna jump)"..hahah.They both had weird games to ..play on the tramp.Like clutching ur legs and curling on the tramp while one jumps.First one to let go loses.And 'Tao pok'(issit?)...One will lie down and the other lie across that one.and the other would jump.yeah.Just jump.It causes pain yet it's..fun.hahahahaha.I think I flattened Charlotte.Oh well.HAHA.If ..*ahem*..someone were to be the one lying across my back on the tramp..oh,I'd really be crushed.>.<
Domino:We did it!so fun!The train is so cute!u load it up with pieces and u let it go..Then it'll travel around and put the domino pieces in place.oooh.So cute.haha.the obstacles are cute too(: But the end result was,um,bad.hahaha.Nat hui had to keep pushing it to keep it falling.sigh.but it was pretty:D
haha.After the tau pok game on the tramp and a bit more bouncing,my mum came.haha.she was on her way hme anyway.
So I got home and SHOWERED.ahh.so nice.was so so so sweaty.eee.
At night after dinner I became really busy all of a sudden.I was giving my mum my marks(O_Oll)then ht called.blablabla.then annabel called.blablabla.then had to talk to some ppl.Erika was bored.poor girl.I couldn't entertain her.Then after I put down the phone,mum came to talk to me.Everything's settled now(:yay.Then had to talk to Fay and Janell.blablabla.Then had to pack for today.lalala.Then went to read Mag's blog.About..Linyu.again.ahh.Poor girl.she was so bored.ahhhhh.sorry ._.ll
phew.did a lotta stuff.Rush hr.