
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Ah :/
So pissed with someone man. [..haha.. usually I'm so much more jolly. x)]
Uhghhhhh.
I would blog about it but ... My blog can be seen by anybody. BAH. you know what I mean.
Anyway,you all also have these kinds of days right?yeah.
But...I shan't carry on.If I do maybe I'd become sadder.
----
Today Fay Janell Athalia and Abigail came over.And Annabel+Tiffany soon after.
We practically watched tv the whole time la. hahaha.Just what I hoped for. (: The tv is a GREAT invention man!
...
PARTY!!
Angela and I are planning an Xmas gathering for 1pr.So exciting!!But I think ---no,I know for a fact---that we started off late :/ Now we're running out of time..Isn't life always like that?..
---
oh.. Hope my 'moody-ness' doesn't affect you,my dear reader, in any (strange) possible way.
I love cats. hArHaR.randomness.But I have this cat toy from annabel and it's smile is big and always so ...happy and..SMILEY!... Makes me feel better(:
---
I shall now type out my dec plans for personal reference and blah blah blah.
4-8dec : Gadgets in school;9.30am to 12.30pm
11dec : Mum's bday
12dec : finalenightcom mtg
13dec : going to my grandma's hse and will most probably come back fatter
18-21dec : youth camp ALREADY. gosh..
23dec-1jan(I think.HAHA) : EUROPE. (:D)
Not to mention planning of party and finale night and also trying to do some maths ...
My gosh.HOLIDAYS MUST SERIOUSLY BE LENGTHENED!