
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
...While people were getting candee last night,I was watching tveee(:
Happy 1st of nov(:
Actually now I'm supposed to do my tuition homework...But...heh.xD
Talking to NicLee on msn now :P she keeps blabbing on abt her FIVE FAVES.
NAT// oh gosh. says:
your fave keeps changing -.-
- - says:
no...
- - says:
i have ...
- - says:
FIVE FAVS.
- - says:
JAE JOONG.
- - says:
KIBUM.
- - says:
YUNHO.
- - says:
YOOCHUN.
- - says:
JUNG HOON.
sigh.First it was.....Fye?Then Click5.Then these 5 korean guys. o_Ollll
And oh gosh.I was just thinking abt next yr(..again..) that..We..sec1s..are..gonna..have..our..first...batch...of....................JUNIORS. *wheeezeee*
omg!!! ): being sec1 is fun!boohoo.Oh well.First they all have to go through tenderfoot(:
Ok.I feel like recounting some times of my life this past school year... :D :D :D :D //Let's start now!!(:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's start from the veryyyyyyyyyyy beginning.FIRST DAY OF SECONDARY SCHOOL.
It was so nice to see your friends again((: Later we walked to our places in the courtyard.SO SCARY.We,the tiny,new people walking amongst the tall tall tall tall tall seniors.....GAHHH.I didn't dare to look up..really. T__T
Okayy...First impressions of teachers.Hmm...can't remember much.But msChong was a bit scary at first.At first.Oh.the first partner I had was YenHua.XD.And the first question she asked me was :Do u still like cats?"...(: I think u know the answer.Anyway........ya.
Let's skip all the way to class cheer competition!!!!! 1pr 2006 attained a ..2nd place?or was it 3rd?2nd I think.HOORAH.Thanks to our dear msChong for her wonderful support ^_^ yay!
Moving onnn....To...campfire.(: FIRST CAMPFIRE!hahha!and what do I automatically remember??MY KNEE AND ELBOW! XD HAHAHA.so funny la.The pain is funny...no I'm joking.
Oh oh oh................Dramafest!Was sooper good((((: My dear,sweet sister aged about 70+yrs in less than a day!!(: Spotted a lot of seniors too.How can u not,sitting next to Tan Siew Jia and Natalie C.? XD ...So interesting.We met by accident. :P anw..had (a) good laugh(s)...esp with 3dg?hahaha.
Hmmm.Let's seeeee ;PPPPPP..ah.Let's us touch on the topic of Hwee Ting's 'love life'.HAHA.It could never be,without our dear Ms Hannah Chia! :D hahaha!!What started as admiration,was turned into true love by ..everyone.XD..ok.so,not really.But we all tease her...and that just opens up so many doors.Let's start from the beginning.
It all started that day when Hwee Ting[alr admired msChia;she was her favourite teacher!] was sitting next to Lynette(: HweeTing said she wanted to eat sour plums.And Lynette,being fully herself,proclaimed that Hwee ting was pregnant,supporting her answer with the fact that pregnant women eat sour plums.HAHAHA.That started the whole thing about "Hwee Ting being pregnant with MsChia's babies".Ok.Now it looks VERY WRONG.I guess we always said it..so it didn't seem very wrong.Now,when I actually LOOK at the words strung together..ew.BUT!What joy and laughter it brought.Ah.Those were the days.
And still,there's more! hurrah!! She supposedly was pregnant with 4 babies;Sweet,and,sour & pork(: hahaha! But recently we've heard that she has eaten her babies!!CANNIBALISM!!So much for being godmothers :/ Next part(: Now,Ms Chia's in London!!She is soooo smart,And,poor Hwee Ting is not allowed to have msn.so,she has no way off contacting her.How very sad.That's when I come in!Everytime HT gets an sms from me saying she is online,she will send her reply asking me to PLEASE TALK TO HER begging sometimes :/ she even asks me to ask her specific questions.It's so funny la XD.Me being such a kind soul, takes screenshots for dear HT. hahaha!!
Ok.Let's move on to the topic of *ahem* "Obsessions".[of seniors]
It's like this contagious(spelling?) bug that goes around only in 1pr!!In other classes,it's rare.Very rare.I've only heard of one girl who isn't from our class who has it.sigh.Let's count.--------about ..7 or 8?hey,1 is a lot already.Obsessions are so unhealthy!!!Not to mention scary.Let me explain.Being me in the mornings in the courtyard just before flag-raising is so..painful.Literally.When the obsessor spots her obsession,~briiiiiiiiiiiiiingg!~Feast for her eyes.Sounds wrong.But,you get the idea.Then she finds the nearest 'smacking thing'...And me,being in the middle of 2 of them...gets hit.If both see.....oh man.I get hit on both sides.And,no,not just one hard smack.No.More like a continuation of smacking.A lot.That goofy smile all over the obsessor's face,with those eyes following their obsessions wherever they may be.It's so freaky.Top 3 obsessors of 1pr would have to be HT,Charlotte,and Mag(I think.) respectively.
Ok.Now for the Leaving of teachers.....gosh.I have this weird feeling that they left cuz they couldn't stand or don't want to continue having this nightmare of teaching 1pr.Let's name allllll the teachers +P+VP leaving(safe to say now cuz it's end of the yr..I guess.)...MsHeng :( MrsPhuah :( MsChong,MrsChia,MrJeow,MsChia,MsDoraOng,MsNg...and Lauren said that this girl's blog says that MrsCanham's leaving too!! :( It's like...all the nice stuff in pri sch happen after we leave,all the bad stuff happen when we arrive.How fishy.Are we that bad?:(
That's about as much as I can type about now(:
All I have to say now is...
I wonder what next year will be like?