
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

Can you see the HORSE in this picture???I can't... supposed to tilt your head to the LEFT..but..
I can't see it!! aggggghhhhh T_T!!
I'm going crazy!!
hahahahahahahaha
I dunno why!!!!!!
hahahahaha :DDDDDDDDDD
oh dear.I'm gonna be late for mtg!hahahaha!!leaving house at 6pm but supposed to reach at 6! whoops!whoops! hahahahahahahahaaha
haiz.
hahahahahaha
...
u see?
i'm going craaaazyyyy (:
hahahahahahahahahaha
HAHHAA
so funny!
my maid read "I'm going crazy lalala"
hahahahahahaahaha!!!
Then she now gonna cook..she said"I'm going to cook lalala" HAHAHAHAHA xD
okayokay. hyperness!! I cannot hyperventilate! ahhhh! O_Oll
*clams down*
(:
yay.
okay.Uhmmm.Nothing to do now.waiting for hwee ting to finish bathing then let her call me back(:
still have about 1hr now! ahhhh
so bored.
Oh
I didn't go for my dental appointment today!
whoops!!!
HAHAHA
I woke up late.
hahahahaha oops oops! :D
oh well. school reopens then I shall go.
teehee!!
Lynette asked me to go to school on 1st december to watch them march with their instruments.hahaha. who wants to go with meeee??? :D
hahaha
I love my jiejie!
I love my family.
hahahahahahahaha
(:
:D
=)
=D
^_^
hahahaha
---
5:07pm hwee ting still haven't call!!! D:
haiz. I shall wait..wait..wait..wait..wait...
haiz.
she take so long!!
-_-ll