
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
I bandaged my hand!!(: Wern-ka-ching helping tie a knot for my arm sling <33 Werneh tucking in into our (me her and munLing) yummehh lunch!! Ok. Funny story. Wern and I got lost today. T___T We were supposed to take 57 home...but we couldn't find the freakin' bus stop!!Turns out my mum thought St.John's was near Raffles Hotel..so she said can take from outside there...Gah.Oh well.So...we were lost.Wern had a map but it didn't help.ok,maybe it did.But still.. So..after going in 4 diff directions,sight-seeing along the way-which made the 'adventure' slightly enjoyable-,I tagged along with Wern to the national library,where her sis was studying with her friends.And later their mum picked us up and drove me home..again.THANKS SO MUCHEEE! <33!sigh. Oh.and ...................... so funny.One of SuYing's(wern's sister) friends was...No.9.Whoo!HAHA.Then I told SuYing that she can tell her that someone's obsessed with her.Oh.And,if you don't know,which,I think you don't,or maybe you do...well,anw,..HT's also obsessed with her.Ha. WISH US LUCK! tmr we have EXAM.We need to pass in order to get that card that certifies us all as first aiders.So cool right?pray for us!! (:
Today had day 2 of stJohn's First Aid.Har.Boring.But did bandages.Quite OK.Shall post some pics before I get down to after the course ^_^ 

