
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Ain't it nice??The stars/flowers are squishy!! :D :D Got the sweets from 7eleven.whee!Then we got a card for MrChia,our lecturer.heehee.OOH.on the way back,I SAW A CAT!!!(it rhymes ^_^) heeheeheeheehee. ==== hmm.all 3 other family members of mine are watching tv. Sis,Goong. Parents,some JetLi movie. === anw.after that had CPR. Wern,MunLing and I were the last 3 to go.so weird. hahaha. MunLing and I were like ..o_o..EH.hehe. .. cuz the guy didn't test the 2 of us compression. HAHA.but who cares?! HAHAHA We ended at about 3pm.SO EARLY.so I took the bus home.yes!!I know how!!Didn't get lost! bus 100 from outside StJohns all the way to shaw towers,cross to opp bus stop,take 57 to opp scgs(<33),> Okie dokie. Scroll down for other pics!! ^_^ lalala~
yay!! We all passed 1st aid!! WOOHOO. getting a cert. yayness :D
------
This morning I overslept a bit.heehee.BUT.not as bad a Kim!! T__T ...I,amazingly, was first to arrive at the bus stop today.hahaha.Ystd Judith thought we weren't coming.HAHA.So.............then wern came.....whee.hello.then Judith still hadn't shown up,and I didn't have her no. so I decided to call kim.
{ringing........}
"Hello?"
"Hello ^_^ ..umm,where are you?" (haha.)
"---OH MY GOSH. I overslept! ah! oh my gosh. shit shit shit. How can I oversleep?!!.."(etc.)
"Ehh." (O_O)
hahaha.Then she was giving me Judith's number,then Judith arrived. yay ^_^ and we [wern+me] got a lift to st.John's ^_^ Kim took a cab ^_^ and she arrived on time.Still a bit early too ^_^ yay ^_^
First paper we did was.....SURVEY! heh heh heh
Then we had some slides to watch...poisoning,transportation and others.HAHAHA.also watched a movie clip..or 2.for choking(: so funny!! hahaha :DDD
Then we had our TEA BREAK(: Wern & I went to starbucks and got hot chocolates.Mmm.So good :P (:
Next had mcq.MrChia said we could check our books!! HAHAHA. I didn't though.But I consulted Wern.HAHAHA. Passed la.Only 10 questions.
After some other video for cpr and another slide,we went for our lunch break ^_^ The 6 of us, Me, wern, MunLing, Judith, Kristen and Yi Hui went to Burger king for lunch.heehee.MunLing's so weird.All she bought was a small lil' ice cream cake.AIYOH.But she took some (or a lot?) fries and drank my coke :P and later also got mashed potato from 7eleven(: After which,we ventured off somewhere and ended up in this nice shop which selled lotsa cool stuff to make your own pouches and sew your own stuff.So cool ^_^
===
hahaha I just bandaged my mum (:
===
ooh.here's what I bought today(: