
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
HELLO(:
---
aiyah.Not going to sgh anymore.well,for the time-being,no.
need to fill in a form and wait for them to get back. -__-ll
---
yayness.Julie can come for church camp!..I think.Most prob can((((:
hahaha.
alamak.This saturady more stuff than usual.haha.
10am-meet at church.go recce campsite^_^
3pm-go back to church to do that watever thing that Evelyn asked us to do :P
[4+pm?- make athalia and kim go for youthphoria!!!]
5pm-usual youthphoria
7.30pm-I MUST BE HOME!! :((( wanna watch bambi 2! :D ohno.wonder if I have to go to my grandma's hse..-____-ll
...
okay.it's not that much(: but this proves that I usually don't do much in a day(: heeheehee
---
omg! 5 weeks(including this one) more until church camp!! then ..another day more..EUROPE.
*starts to hyperventilate*
x)
oh dear.So close by...
hahaha!!
Hmm.
that means not much time to plan for finale night alr!! -______-ll agh.
---
I just realised I haven't painted this holiday....(not in art class)...hahahahahahaha.Will paint soon!!Dunno what to paint.Don't even know why it's such a big deal.But I can't think of anythong else to post abt---well,nothing that would interest you...........................................not that this interests you very much. -______-ll
---
Okay.Time for some advertising.
Anyone wants to come to my church for a youth ministry session?(or 2..or3..or maybe even 4?Or...permanently join us?:D)
Free admission!!(naturally.)
Time: 5-7pm
Venue: Aldergate Methodist Church [dover rd]
:DDDDDDDDDD
worship~sermon~games(((((((: get to meet ppl!((((((:
---
BYEBYE! (: