
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
HELLO! (:
I'm here to post about ystd before I get to that proposal :D teehee(:
ok.ystd was sooper funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! Was out the whoooole dayyy:D:D:D fun fun fun! :D
Wheeeee!!
Okay. In the end Kay didn't come,she smsed me during the movie that they had a last-minute decision of going to Malaysia..o_Oll yeah.so it was just us,the double-duo/STARDEE BARDEEs!:D hahaha(:
Met lauren in borders then walked to Shaw hse to get tickets for happy feet,12:50 movieee:D
Then we headed to wisma's food republic for lunch P: And we saw these 2 Sc band girls..and they recognised us!! O_O? hahahahaha so weird la.They sat at the next table to us and was like "hello! (something I think but i forgot) We can be friendly if we sit together!" ...hahahahaha xD I was laughing to myself lah.We didn't go and sit next to them though. hahaha.too bad la. Then after that we walked around...had time to kill (: We went into the taka and looked at the huge xmas tree(SO PRETTY!) ..then went to cine,walked around..then went back to shaw hse..We were only like 5 min late (12:50) and it SUPER DARK!!!! O_Oll But we finally found our seats ^_^
Ok. happy feet ain't that great. wahahahaha. The story line isn't great ..just that the penguins are really really cute :D! yeah. the chicks are sooooooooooooo adorable!!!!!!! ^o^!!
After that we went towheelock to help me find a present for annabel. hahaha. stressing out! x)
Finding nothing there, we headed to ..where ah?...forgot what's it called la. hahaha. walked around..walk walk see see walk and see walk stop to see walk somemore. hahahaha. I finally bought this Bunny with a container at the bottom with a pink turtle squished in(the container) from Action city and got it gift wrapped too :D
By then it was alr around 4pm. So Lauren and I parted at Taka,she went to search for her bus stop at the back of taka,while I headed down to orchard mrt to go to dover.My goodness.Took 3 line. Change twoce. I tell you..I've nvr been to an mrt interchange before I think.But it's super easy to find your way around:D signs everywhere and large crowds going in the same direction (: Tourists will nvr have to worry(:
Reached dover mrt at about 5:20pm..10min aerly(:
Then waited waited waited waited...spotted someone further away who looked a lot like Chanel...But I didn't walk there to see if it was her...............waited waited......walked somewhere,realised it was a school( O_Oll),walked back to where I was before,and Chanel came over (IT WAS REALLY HER!) and said she didn't noycie me there.. -___-ll it was her! arggghh :/
oh well. so..the rest were late. tsk tsk. naughtyyyy!! hahaha:D
Then left the 2 guys at to wait for the last one to arrive[we forced them to take my umbrella cuz it was raining. hahaha; but in the end they got a lift from annabel's dad-_-ll] ..and went to annabel's hse,guided by Abi. (: We hid in Annabel's room! hahahahahaha!!! And we all got ready our video cams in our phone. wahahaha super funy la!! x)
Then when we were all settled,sat and talked and stuff..the guys came alr...yeah.Then watched Xmen3!!!! wow wow wow! so cool la. :DDDDD storm is so cool! hahaha!! :D :D :D Then had a yummy dinner cooked by their mum..still watching X3. hahaha :D Then when it ended they played the Last Samurai.But no one was interested la. hahaha. super funny la. Playing card games,listening to music,playing with handphone,staring blankly into the tv..So I told Abi to change it. Theeenn...dunno what la.They all ended up watching Goong music videos..-___-ll... so yuliang and I (not interested in that.Bwahaha) went to talk to Tiff ang at the table. hahaha. lalala. Then.. then..then what.. o_Oll.......... Then we watched Pirates of the carraibean2!!! :D wow wow wow! Super nice too! very funny too!! some were playing this card game la.so the rest of us, me my jie annabel yuming joanne n yuliang were watching it. Wheeee!! x) It's soooooper long la!!!! -_-ll
At one point,they paused it..cake time!! :D wheee!! not yet 12 am but close enough la..11+pm. hahaha. yeah. TODAY then is her bday. yup yup(: choco cake! niceee :D We were trying to get the 2 sisters to take a pic together-just the 2 of them.But, Joanne's and my efforts failed. hahaha!! oh well. next time bah. (: then went to in front of the tveee. lalala. All the remaining ppl including me and my jie left at abt 12:20am like that.. hahaha. I slept at about 1+am :D
teehee.Had tuition at 10am today...ended at 12.Now it's 12:49pm. (:
oh oh!
Pirates of carraibean 3 is opening May2007!! :D:D:D yayyeee
teehee.lotsa movies to watch next yr. YAY((:
who wants to go watch with meeee? hahahaha :D
gosh. 12:50pm.
Need to do maths(20 sums) and proposal today. hahahaahahahahaha. oh well.Better go examine a propsal first.So I can do an almost-proper one :DDDD
anw,only tiff tan will see it. wahahahahahahaha :D..I think o___Oll