
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
Heya!
Todayyy
had..church..then..lunch..then..art class..then..bought dinner..fetched sis..then went home ..had dinner..watched wendy wu..then..now I'm typing this..
ah! Sounds so boring!!!! D:
hahaha :D
Okay!
...
WendyWu is soooo nice!! (: doesn't it make you proud to be an asian??(: yay!
Anyway............................ :/
-serious-
=Okay.I know...uh..majority of you guys who read my blog are from school,so,pls don't mind me(: You don't know all these people...I think.=
~you know what.
Right now I feel like everyone's........leaving me.Okay.Not everyone.But.ya.
For youth camp right..I think I'm close to desperate to find someone to come with me.SIGH.ha.I feel bad :/ ahhh.complicated!! :( ughhh. Abigail and Fay..Okay la.They're going overseas,can't do anything.And Abi said she wants to stay and go for youth camp!! pass up ITALY for it!so cool! But her dad wants her to go...Oh well.BUT.Athalia and Kimberly on the other hand.....................AH.
Then.In art class...JiaYee is not going anymore!!( she's discontinuing...D:) and Karmen's going up to sec3..sigh. ~
Okay.
I have blogged about my...frustration?
Right now,I'll just trust in the Lord.He did this for a reason.ah.I sound so holy..o_o.right.Okayyy.
On a less serious note :DDD
Abi got me a BEAR! from WASHINGTON! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ^______^
It's..so...CUTE!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD *squish* Aww. ^_^!
yayeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(((((((((((:
one day I'll take a pic of it.If I remember.Ha.Mine's cuter than Athalia's :P (jk!!)
Okay.
Oh ya.I met Kimberly (GOH!) at ghimo (sp?) today! At like......6pm??? She was going to her cousin's house and my mum was gonna buy dinner. so cool! so funny! I'm so amused! HAHAHA.