
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
AWWW. Isn't it just sooo adorable????????????? ^_^ yay.~I love milktea!! :D :D :D Sigh.Don't feel like posting pics.wahahaha.I shall type in randomness!!!! WERN-CHING.have u updated your blog??UPDATE IT. --- ahhh.Professional is ugly.Ahhh.Poor guides blog.poor wern.gah. OH. PRRRR.no one's going class blog no more!! I'm so sad.c'mon!!go go go tag tag tag :D :Dwhat do u need??Pictures har? Omg.so weird la.My internet connection keeps going off then on..gah. I ..was gonna say something.GAH.short term memory loss.Grr. Oh well.BYEBYE(:
HWEE TING'S STILL NOT IN SINGAPORE. wah lau lauuu. T___T but her maid said she's coming back..tonight??HAHAH.
Today no course.haha.ended alr mah.So..stayed at home..
Oh,I woke up at about 12. HAHAHA. I sleep like a log,yes.hahaha(:
SGH!! who wants to come??
Wern and I are going next week :D yay! cip cip cip.lalala
this sat abi's coming again! yay! ATHALIA AND KIMBERLY (goh) are NAUGHTY.always never come.naughty naughty.Most naughty is Athalia.Kim says (or claims?) she goes out with her parents.So,can't really blame her (: ...but...Athalia...hiyah.I seriously think she should quit GB and join some super slacking club.
Anyway!Back to today........actually not much to say.HAHA.whole day just played.WHEE.can't believe I did that the whole day.HAHAHA.
AHHH.tmr have tuition!! boohoo.10am-12pm. EEEeee D:
gosh.I put my music to sooooo soft.I can barely hear.Scared disturb my sister. T_T
hahaha
Uhh.What was I gonna say/do?...Oh.right.I shall post pics to entertain you since I have nothing better to say :D