
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
I have begun to realise that (I think?) I tend to over react for a lotta things. xD
Hmm.And that I fall asleep better with a bit of noise like music :D
---
Oh no! What's this I hear about FP1 people not going for a tentative patrol outing?! O_O Noooo!! o_o;;
---
mmf. after this I shall post on the class blog!! To keep it alive ^___^
---
15 minutes ago,(6.30pm),I finished my tuition! yay!! haha. My tuition teacher(chi) is so funny.He pronounces "Lungs" as "Lunch" and "robot" as "robut" ...Can't rem what else.
---
sigh sigh sigh.
Need to do wooorrrkkk.Maths..read some geog..sci!..umm..hist..all?So that I don't forget everything during the hols and become brain-dead.
---
lalala!
I'm stroking the bear Abi gave meee.It's so soft! *squeel* ^_^
---
omg!!!!!!!
MsPang rebonded her hair too!!
And Lynette confirmed the part about me saying MsGoh cut her hair.
---
Tmr doing cip!@ sgh! but feels like tmr's just gonna be another lazy day.Oh no! I haven't fully woken up yet?! *slaps self*
=ooh hwee ting called=
(:
heehee.byebye