
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?
[Picture was taken sitting at MrBean!(: Wern was eating her tao huay]
Today went to St.John's(ambulance) Headquarters(: heehee
Went to school at 7.30am with my sis.Saw all the sec4s gathered.As I left my sis and walked in the other direction,guess what, YANNY?hahaha.No.8 walked past me.I wanted to laugh lah!hahaha:D anw,then I went to collect the cheque,saw that msGoh cut her hair(i think)..then went to sit at the study area b4 heading to the lobby to wait for Judith and Wern.Later picked up Kim(berly)[?]!haha.
Thanks,Wern's mum!For the unexpected ride to the HQ.We were an hour early though.haha!8.30am.whoo!
So,to kill time,we walked over to Concourse to walk around.
After which,we headed to LECTURE ROOM 4,ppl were inside alr.Not all lah.
Our first lecturer was so funneh.He's just sucha funni guy!hahaha.And we found out he's 97yrs old now. o_O anw!and he's super nice!He gave us 1/2hr break and 1 and 1/2 hr lunch break!and he asked if it was long enough!whooo.
Ate at burger king(concourse again!xD)!yummeh.Then bought some stuff at some party(?) shop..and ran back to the building cuz it was raining.
Next we had a diff lecturer.was quite boring.hahaha.Not the lecturer.It was just..kinda boring.Except when he asked for 2 volunteers to show him what the previous lecturer had alr thaught us.WERN-CHING JUST HAD TO DRAG ME ALONG.so...we were doing how to help someone choking.1st round me choking.nothing much.stopped halfway for the lecturer to go borrow someone to demonstrate for us to follow.So 2nd round,we followed,wern was choking this time.And....SO FUNNY.You see,I was doing step 1...asked all the questions,but the guy still said got one more..but I was clueless.Then came the answer.
"For girl,..you must ask 'Are you pregnant?'"
omg.I laughed so much !!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDD
HAHAHA
Wern-ching,pregnant.Oh my.Of course she said no.T_T.But then the guy was like,"just pretend la."
cuz for -ahem-obese and pregnant people,you do it differently.hahaha.Very funny(:
Later came CPR.omg.hahaha!MunLing was saying "My first kiss.."(it's her msn name now.I sent her photos.What a memorable day,hor?).hahaha.Lalala.That was the funnest part after our lunch break.Dummies are just so...funny!(: Jessica foong named her dummy Ronald..then realising it was a girl,said her name was Ronalda. xD. Dummies will never be alive.hahaha.It feels stupid breathing air into it.Trying to 'save' an already dead person. ...During round3 I went to get my camera to take pics.Whee~ That was,conveniently,MunLing's turn.So I was taking dunno how many pics of her first few kisses.Hey,cpr isn't just one 'kiss'.hahaha!!This is why hwee ting must learn cpr.Right,Mag?^_^
Anw,we were supposed to end,but we also did a bit of the "Recovery position"(issat right?)...something liddat.hahaha.
SO,later,...Wern's dear mum fetched me allll the way home.how nice,right?I actually only wanted to get a ride to sch though.hahaha.Thanks again,Wernie. <33
whoo.Ok.That was today's course!!Wonder what we'll be doing tmr.hahaha.OH.and we can wear whatever we want! hahaha!so cool!hahaha! even swimming costume.HAHAHA.But I won't.bleh.no way.HAHAHA.~toodleloooo(((((((((: