
SMILE.
HELLO :D,
don't you feel like dancing out of joy?

random pictureeee. hahaha (((:
~~~
I got my phone back! I'm so happy!!!!! :D But there's something wrong with the timing and date though. But never mind!..for now.. hahahaha:D
tmr going to watch Happy feet with lauren and kayyyyyyyyy :DDDDD yayyyyye!!
Then later at 6pm,mtg ppl at dover mrt for a surprise for Annabel!!!! :D :D :D yayyy!! But I got no pressie for her! *gasp* AHHH. how how? o_Oll
ooh.I'm so dumb la. I'm going out b4 that. HAHAHA. oh dear. My mind's a blur(When is it never,eh?) hahahahaha(:
Then tues I got tuition.omg...-_-ll And i need to finish a proposal and send it to Tiff by tue night. aaarrrrrghhhhhhh... -_-ll I don't even know how to do a proposal! T.T
Ok nvm. I shall try my best! hahahaha(:
Need to type out the minutes now but so sian........................................ eurgh -__-ll
sigh sigh sigh. ok la. better do it nowwww.